Portfolio Sample: Click image to visit the site
- General Surgeons
- EAR NOSE AND THROAT OFFICE
- GASTROENTEROLOGY DOCTOR'S OFFICE
- IMPORTED ASIAN FURNITURE
- FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR
- DAY SPA
- ORTHOPEADICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- OB/GYN DOCTOR'S OFFICE
- EVENTS MANAGEMENT
- Natural Health Products (under Construction) E-Commerce
- ETHIOPIA SCHOLARSHIP FUND
- COOKING SCHOOL
- REAL ESTATE FIRM
- AUTISM BOOK PROMOTION
- NON PROFIT, HOMELESS VETERANS
- ARTIST PAINTER
- PODIATRY DOCTOR'S OFFICE
AlisaWebs is a Northern Virginia web design company.
Hello! My name is Alisa Lofgren. I am a freelance web designer based in Alexandria, Virginia. I work one-on-one with clients to create custom websites and an online presence you can be proud of.
I will work with you to build a website that is best for your needs so your business can flourish. By keeping up to date with the latest web standards and software, I create beautiful, practical designs. Your website will be easy to navigate and customers will leave satisfied!
Please check out my portfolio and testimonials.
- Free consultation without any obligation.
- User-friendly design.
- Desktop, tablet, and mobile-friendly versions of your site.
- Use of the latest web coding and design standards.
- Search engine optimization to improve the chances your website will be found.
- Excellent customer service, with prompt answers to any questions or concerns you may have.
- Ideas, suggestions, and tips to help your business grow.
- A very affordable alternative to impersonal web design firms.
What should your website do?
You want your website presentation to motivate people to email or phone.
Whether you sell a product or a service, you probably have lots of competition, so how you deliver your message is what's going to make the difference.
How do you get your message across, and get remembered at the same time?
You need to present your marketing material so that your audience pays attention, understands, and remembers what you have to say.
How you deliver the message is as important, and in many cases more important, than what you say.
Create a website personality, a lasting impression; one that is going to allow you to stand out from the crowd and give you a competitive advantage.